key

History: 100-year tradition. 100% reliability.

Ansprechpartner für die Motoren ist:

2015

1st of January CBH is appointed as the exclusive German Agent for Fuel Injection Systems of DUAP AG / Switzerland

2013

1st of April CBH takes over TETRACO GmbH

2012

Karl-Friedrich Buck retires and hands the management over to Carsten Körbelin.

arrow-close

2009

Enlargement of facilities.

2005

On 9 September CBH celebrate their centenary jubilee.

2000

On 24 March CBH was appointed as an official Chris-Marine agent.

1996

On 29 February CBH gets ISO 9001 certified by ‘Det Norske Veritas’.

1990

On 6 June the company buys the street 'Bardenweg' to expand further.

1989

In the winter the company moves into the newly built workshops on Wendenstraße.

1985

On 1 April CBH becomes an authorized Gali dealer.

1979

On 1 August CBH becomes an authorized Volvo Penta dealer.

 

1978

On 1 July Karl-Friedrich Buck becomes CEO of the company.

1957

In March begins the construction of the new company building in Wendenstraße.

1928

The company moves to Glashüttenstraße.

1905

On 1 November Carl Baguhn establishes the company by his name.

arrow-close
close

{$sales_headline}


{$sales_text}